Cruisers Code of Conduct
- Must have a current valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and insurance on their vehicle.
- Cruisers must keep their hands in the vehicles at all times (including their passengers).
- Racing engines, burning rubber or flame throwing will result in the loss of your cruising priviledges.
- Vehicles in poor condition are not admitted (leaks, exhaust odors/smoke, etc.).
- No alcoholic beverages inside moving vehicles at any time.
- Cruisers who have consumed alcoholic beverages prior to the cruise will not be allowed to participate.
- No excessive horn honking or showing off in any way.
- No Soliciting! (This includes handing out flyers, coupons or literature without prior consent of Cruise Manager)
- Old Town Reserves the right to refuse admission to our car cruise to anyone for any reason.
Comments about the cruise can be left in the Comment Box by registration or emailed to
Thank you for choosing to cruise at Old Town!
Dave Skord – Cruise Manager