Cars start arriving at 1:00 pm
Classic Rock n’ Roll band on the Main Stage at 7:00 pm. (weather permitting.)
Cars cruise through Old Town beginning at 8:30 pm.
Old Town, Kissimmee, FL is the home of the most well known classic car cruise in the world, the Saturday Nite Cruise®. We take pride in the part we play bringing car enthusiasts together to celebrate a time when the automobile was more than just an appliance, a time when the automobile was the blend of the all-American ideals of individualism and freedom.
Whether you were getting your kicks on route 66 or just heading for the drive-in, these cars were anything but basic transportation. Soaring tail fins, oversized taillights, chrome-plated metalwork, and over the top upholstery transformed automobiles into art that was lovingly washed and polished by teenagers every weekend before they cruised down to the local hang out.
Old Town captures this feeling every Saturday night and we invite all pre-1975 hot rods, street rods, and antiques to join us as we cruise down memory lane. The cars start arriving at 1:00p.m., a live Oldies band takes the Main Stage starting at 7:00p.m. The cars cruise down Old Town’s brick streets at 8:30p.m.
Cruisers Code of Conduct
- Must have a current valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and insurance on their vehicle.
- Cruisers must keep their hands in the vehicles at all times (including their passengers).
- Racing engines, burning rubber or flame throwing will result in the loss of your cruising priviledges.
- Vehicles in poor condition are not admitted (leaks, exhaust odors/smoke, etc.) *Show Quality ONLY.
- No alcoholic beverages inside moving vehicles at any time.
- Cruisers who have consumed alcoholic beverages prior to the cruise will not be allowed to participate.
- No excessive horn honking or showing off in any way.
- No Soliciting! (This includes handing out flyers, coupons or literature without prior consent of Cruise Manager)
- Old Town Reserves the right to refuse admission to our car cruise to anyone for any reason.
Comments about the cruise can be left in the Comment Box by registration or emailed to
Thank you for choosing to cruise at Old Town!
Dave Skord – Cruise Manager