The benefits of leasing at Old Town are endless.
Read below for information about leasing at Old Town. For more information, click the links at the bottom of the page.
Old Town opened its doors on December 12, 1986 and is set to celebrate 25 years of amazing events, retail and restaurant experiences in the Orlando-Kissimmee area.
Old Town is situated on 9.1 acres with 124,000 SF of leasable retail space. As a true landmark, Old Town offers its customers and retailers a complex filled with specialty stores, eateries and amusement rides… not to mention ongoing weekly events including the Saturday Nite Cruise, Friday’s American Classics and Muscle Cruise and the Wednesday Little Darlin’s street party.
We currently do not accept the following business concepts in Old Town:
- Mobile merchant or foot carts
- Coca Cola sponsored businesses (carts or product stores)
- Adult-Only theme business
- Timeshare businesses/Theme Park Ticket Sales
- Pizza or Ice Cream Vendors
Retail square footage runs from a minmum or 450 SF up to 10,000+ SF contigious. Lease rates include a Base rent, CaM charge and Merchant Marketing Fee. We have a limited number of “stairwell” (90 SF) lease spaces. These spaces are leased on a first come basis.
All business owners inquiring about lease space at Old Town must be able to provide the following items to the Leasing Manager prior to lease approval:
- Business concept – written description
- Business name, logo (if available) and rough store rendering
- Business financial model
- Projected sales
- Financial overview
- Start-up costs
- Financing partners (financial institutions, investors, etc.)
- Square footage requirements
- Business start date
Old Town offers a variety of retail space opportunities ranging from 450 SF to 10,000 + SF. Lease rates include base rent, CAM charges and promotional fee. Tenants are also required to pay a monthly Merchants Association Fee.