The primary responsibility of a Ride Operator is to ensure that each guest who enters and leaves your attraction does so safely. Other responsibilities include greeting and interacting with the guest, explaining the limitations and restrictions of the attraction, assisting the guest into the ride vehicles, securing safety restraints, conducting daily inspections, following and executing emergency action plans, etc. A Ride Operator is also responsible for cleaning their assigned ride and reporting any issues to management immediately.
- We are looking for outgoing friendly individuals who are safety conscious and willing to deliver superior guest service.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate (or equivalent).
- Must be able to pass a substance abuse test. Drug Tests are conducted on-site at the time of job offer.
- You must be able to comply with the appearance, grooming and guest service guidelines and standards.
- Previous attraction/ride operator experience strongly preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of proven guest service experience required.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- MUST HAVE FULL AVAILABILITY!
-Typical number of hours for this part-time position is up to 40hrs per week in the peak season and approx. 24-30hours non-peak.