Join us for some coffee and car talk. The term “exotic” is used in marketing by automakers to mean “unusual or expensive,” but we like to think it means “the type of vehicle that dreams are made of. Take in the sites of these exotic vehicles on display selected Sunday mornings of each month on Trophy Row at Old Town!
Here are some reminders and safety precautions to ensure everyone enjoys their time at Old Town:
– Practice safe social distancing between you and other guests of at least 6 feet.
– No gatherings or congregating of more than 10 individuals.
– Face masks or coverings are strongly encouraged while you enjoy Old Town.
– Face masks are county mandated inside public facilities in Osceola County.
– Old Town has placed additional sanitizing stations throughout the property and at each restroom.
– All Old Town staff, security and housekeeping are required to be temperature checked and wear masks at all times.
– Old Town requires cars be parked at least 6 feet apart to ensure cruiser and guest safety.
For more information on how to stay safe and healthy during your visit to Old Town, please visit: http://www.myoldtownusa.com/staysafe.
**Please refrain from sitting in/on or touching any of the automobiles. Only exotic cars are eligible. No motorcycles. Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bently, Rolls Royce, Lotus, Porshe, & Mclaren.
Event Times: 10am – 12pm