Join the heart pounding excitement of high-performance engines and true horse power for our Muscle Car Show every Friday night. The Friday Muscle Car Show will begin at 3:00pm and the qualifications are show-quality muscle and factory-performance cars from 1964 and newer and classics from 1983 and older. Cars will cruise at 8:30pm and all cars registered can participate.
The Muscle Car Show & Cruise is free for car owners* and free for the public to attend.
***$2,000 Giveaway Every Month ($1,000 on Friday and $1,000 on Saturday)***
Exclusive for Old Town Cruisers – Each time you cruise at Old Town on Friday and Saturday during the month, you’re entered for the chance to win $1,000! After the cruise on the last Friday and Saturday of each month, one name will be drawn and that Cruiser will win $1,000 courtesy of Old Town Kissimmee.
PARTICIPATING CLASSIC CARS: enter Old Town from Highway 192 under the east (left) side of the Jukebox signs where you’ll be greeted by Event Staff. They will then direct you to a security escort down the brick streets. Please do not drive on the bricks without permission.
*Show-quality high performance cars and trucks that meet the qualifications will be permitted to participate in the Friday Show. Trucks will have dedicated parking in Block 4. After registration, please follow security down the brick streets and left at the fountain to the staging parking lot. Turn right and cross over Florida Plaza to park. Trucks not parked in Block 4 will be asked to move.
Here are some reminders and safety precautions to ensure everyone enjoys their time at Old Town:
- Practice safe social distancing between you and other guests of at least 6 feet.
- No gatherings or congregating of more than 10 individuals.
- Face masks or coverings are strongly encouraged while you enjoy Old Town.
- Face masks are county mandated inside public facilities in Osceola County.
- Old Town has placed additional sanitizing stations throughout the property and at each restroom.
- All Old Town staff, security and housekeeping are required to be temperature checked and wear masks at all times.
- Old Town requires cars be parked at least 6 feet apart to ensure cruiser and guest safety.
For more information on how to stay safe and healthy during your visit to Old Town, please visit Stay Safe.