All Your Favorite Classic Cars Come Together at One Place.
Join us every Saturday and take a trip down memory lane. The Old Town Classic Car Show has been a local tradition for over 30 years, it is one of the premier weekly car shows in Central Florida. The Saturday Classic Car Show begins at 1:00pm and welcomes show-quality 1983 and older hot rods, street rods, and antiques. Cars will cruise at 8:30pm and all cars registered can participate.
The Classic Car Show is free for participants and free for the public to attend. It’s the perfect outing for families of every generation, young and old, to enjoy.
***$2,000 Giveaway Every Month ($1,000 on Friday and $1,000 on Saturday)***
Exclusive for Old Town Cruisers – Each time you cruise at Old Town on Friday and Saturday during the month, you’re entered for the chance to win $1,000! After the cruise on the last Friday and Saturday of each month, one name will be drawn and that Cruiser will win $1,000 courtesy of Old Town Kissimmee.
PARTICIPATING CLASSIC CARS: enter Old Town from Highway 192 under the east (left) side of the Jukebox signs where you’ll be greeted by Event Staff. They will then direct you to a security escort down the brick streets. Please do not drive on the bricks without permission.
Here are some reminders and safety precautions to ensure everyone enjoys their time at Old Town:
- Practice safe social distancing between you and other guests of at least 6 feet.
- No gatherings or congregating of more than 10 individuals.
- Face masks or coverings are strongly encouraged while you enjoy Old Town.
- Face masks are county mandated inside public facilities in Osceola County.
- Old Town has placed additional sanitizing stations throughout the property and at each restroom.
- All Old Town staff, security and housekeeping are required to be temperature checked and wear masks at all times.
- Old Town requires cars be parked at least 6 feet apart to ensure cruiser and guest safety.
For more information on how to stay safe and healthy during your visit to Old Town, please visit Stay Safe.