As we have all become very aware, Coronavirus COVID-19 is an outbreak of a new respiratory disease spreading rapidly to almost every country worldwide. Our thoughts are with those impacted globally and in the U.S., as well as in our local community. The health and safety of our customers, employees, and community remains our top priority.
Old Town Management has been monitoring the situation closely and in addition to our customary cleaning practices, we are taking the following measures:
- We are closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and WHO World Health Organization in conjunction with our local health department.
- We are in close communication with local county government and will immediately put in place any requirements and recommendations.
- We have proactively increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning of surfaces in high-touch areas including restrooms, railings, benches and water fountains.
- We are installing public service messaging reinforcing preventative measures each of us can take to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- We are encouraging employees to stay home if they are experiencing illness or symptoms with no recourse.
We recommend taking preventative measures as outlined by the CDC while visiting Old Town and in their everyday routines including:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid contact and distance yourself with those who are sick and/or showing symptoms.
For additional tools or information regarding prevention of the COVID-19 virus, please refer to:
Old Town management will continue to monitor any changes in guidelines issued by the CDC and/or local public health authorities and will immediately put in place any requirements and recommendations. At this time, Old Town remains open normal business hours and we will continue to update you if something changes.