Staying Healthy During COVID-19
Old Town is outdoor entertainment district for guests to visit, shop, and dine seven days a week.
- Monday – Thursday: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- Friday – Sunday: 11:00am – 11:00pm
Some shops, attractions, and rides may have adjusted hours. Visit their individual websites for operating times.
STAYING HEALTHY DURING YOUR VISIT
The safety of guests, tenants, and employees remains our number one priority. All Old Town merchants will follow CDC recommendations as well as state, local, and national guidelines. Guests who choose to visit Old Town should follow all recommended CDC guidelines to ensure they have a safe visit and please comply with the following guidelines:
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
We continue to work closely with local health officials and reference CDC guidelines to ensure our guests, employees, and tenants remain safe.
- Continuously and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the property.
- Restrooms have been modified to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Old Town employees will wear masks while working and will take breaks to frequently wash hands as well as utilize hand sanitation stations.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
All guests are responsible for determining if they are safe to visit. The CDC advises that certain individuals may be at higher risk of effects from COVID-19. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and those who fall into the CDC risk category should take extra precautions. By visiting Old Town you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME.