Staying Safe During COVID-19
Old Town is outdoor entertainment district for guests to visit, shop, and dine seven days a week.
- Monday – Thursday: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- Friday – Sunday: 11:00am – 11:00pm
Some shops, attractions, and rides may have adjusted hours. Visit their individual websites for updates on operating times.
STAY SAFE DURING YOUR VISIT
The safety of guests, tenants, and employees remains our number one priority. All Old Town merchants will follow CDC recommendations as well as state, local, and national guidelines. Guests who choose to visit Old Town should follow all recommended CDC guidelines to ensure they have a safe visit and please comply with the following guidelines:
EVENTS AT OLD TOWN
The Friday Muscle Car Show will begin at 3:00 pm and the qualifications are show-quality muscle and factory-performance cars from 1964 and newer and classics from 1983 and older. The Friday Cruise on Old Town’s Main Street begins at 8:30pm and includes all participating cars.
The Saturday Classic Car Show begins at 1:00 pm and welcomes show-quality 1983 and older hot rods, street rods, and antiques. The cruise begins at 8:30pm and all participating cars will be allowed to cruise to maintain our title of “America’s Longest Running Weekly Car Show”.
Live music every Friday and Saturday on the Main Stage from 7:00pm – 11:00pm. Due to social distancing and allowing enough space between guests, personal chairs and dancing in front of the stage are temporarily suspended.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
We continue to work closely with local health officials and reference CDC guidelines to ensure our guests, employees, and tenants remain safe.
- Restaurants now welcome guests with an indoor capacity of 50%. Several dining locations offer outdoor seating with tables at least six feet apart.
- Continuously and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the property.
- Restrooms have been modified to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Old Town employees will wear masks while working and will take breaks to frequently wash hands as well as utilize hand sanitation stations.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
All guests are responsible for determining if they are safe to visit. The CDC advises that certain individuals may be at higher risk of effects from COVID-19. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and those who fall into the CDC risk category should take extra precautions. By visiting Old Town you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME.