Staying Safe During COVID-19
Old Town is outdoor entertainment district open for guests to visit, shop, and dine seven days a week from 12-9pm. Guests who choose to visit Old Town should follow all recommended CDC guidelines to ensure they have a safe visit.
Some shops, attractions, and rides may remained closed at this time. You may visit individual websites for updates on openings and times. Free weekly events, including the car shows and live music, are temporarily postponed during the Phase 1 and 2 reopening plans but will resume once the state allows.
STAY SAFE DURING YOUR VISIT
The safety of guests, tenants, and employees remains our number one priority. All Old Town merchants will follow CDC recommendations as well as state, local, and national guidelines. We ask that all guests please comply with the following guidelines:
By the order of Osceola County all guests are required to wear face coverings while inside public facilities.
Actively practice social distancing keeping 6 feet between you and other guests.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Avoid contact from those who are sick or those individuals showing any symptoms.
All guests are responsible for determining if they are safe to visit. The CDC advises that certain individuals may be at higher risk of effects from COVID-19. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and those who fall into the CDC risk category should take extra precautions. By visiting Old Town you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
We continue to work closely with local health officials and reference CDC guidelines to ensure our guests, employees, and tenants remain safe.
- Retail and restaurants now welcome guests with an indoor capacity of 50%. Several dining locations offer outdoor seating with tables at least six feet apart.
- Continuously and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the property.
- Restrooms have been modified to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Old Town employees will wear masks while working and will take breaks to frequently wash hands as well as utilize hand sanitation stations.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times. Thank you!
Updated: May 19, 2020